1) Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Check-in at the front desk. Fill out a health history form honestly and /or make any changes to your current one like name, address, phone number, email, medications and or herbs.
2) Arrive with no makeup on or lotions.
3) Do NOT pick your face or body prior to coming in.
4) Bring in any medications or products you are concerned about or discussed over the phone/text/email.
5) Follow ALL instructions given to you before & after your appointment/treatment which includes home care instructions. Call /text with any questions at 303-898-8085. DO NOT EMAIL as I'm rarely at my computer. I'm with patients.
6) ALWAYS wear SUNBLOCK not SUNSCREEN. ALWAYS.
7) Be patient, kind, courteous to ALL.
8) DO NOT ever bang, kick, or yell at our front door. EVER. You're on VIDEO. Inappropriate behavior is unacceptable on ALL accounts and will not be tolerated.
9) Kindly go easy on any caffeine, alcohol, CBD, MMJ or medications prior to arriving unless discussed by me.
10) Late or Tardy appointments. If your going to be late please call or text ( do NOT email ). If it's 15 minutes late we will more than likely have to reschedule as I'm usually back to back. :
11) Hours Of Operation: We are in from 9-5pm 7 days a week. Yes. 7 days a week. If you can't get in on a certain day or time, I'M BOOKED.
12) Cancellation Policy: This policy has been in effect since day 1 of opening 26 years ago. No exceptions. 48 HOURS prior to the appointment you can cancel. If NOT, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE and IF YOU HAVE A PACKAGE IT WILL BE USED. No exceptions.
13) Tips. Are graciously appreciated as we keep our costs BETTER than anyone in COLORADO.
14) We accept the following forms of payment: cash, check, credit card, HSA. Payment plans are only approved by management only.